[Spridgets] trailer tire pressures

Jim Seippel aseippel at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 15 09:50:39 MDT 2011

The trailer will be minimally loaded. You are looking at 375 lbs per tire.
That is much less than the tire loading on a full size car. I would probably
use something between 35-40 psi. That should be a good compromise between
tire heating from low inflation pressure and excessive wear from
overinflating. Just make sure you load the trailer at least 150-200 lbs
tongue heavy to prevent the trailer from steering the tow car back and
forth.
Jim