[Spridgets] T Bearing - 59 Sprite

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 14:00:33 MDT 2011

Kirk,
While examining the remains is there any indication that the T.O. bearing may
not be running concentric with the clutch ? I am thinking about a potential
misalignment of the fork. I've seen several bent forks and had to compare them
to know what was correct. A smooth case fork has the pivot shifted so that the
bearing would be off center, but I don't know if it could be installed in a
rib case trans. Just thinking out loud.
John
Fogelsville, PA