[Spridgets] towing a Bugeye

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Tue Jul 12 19:16:37 MDT 2011

Phil,

First you have to tell folks you are towing the Bugeye on a flat bed trailer. ;-)

Now do you have any way to run a strap through the wheels?? I do not recall what wheels you have on the car. The tow truck dudes strap over the top of the wheels, but they have a speciality strap to do that.

Larry

On Jul 12, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Philip Nase wrote:

> When towing a quarter elliptic spring car what do I use for a rear tie down
> point?  My brake lines run on top of the rear so that's out.
>
> Phil Nase
> Quakertown, PA
> http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"