[Spridgets] Fwd: GET BACK TO ME

EASTJONES alan alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 12 10:23:48 MDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sgt. Mariam Ali <sgtmariamali at hotmail.com>
Date: 12 July 2011 14:30
Subject: GET BACK TO ME

Compliments of the day, I am Sgt. Mariam Ali a 27 year old female from the
personal elite guard of Colonel. Mumar Ghadaffi of Libya,and in dire need of
assistance, since the uprising a month ago we have been under intense fire
and scrutiny from rebels and the international community,and as of now I
cannot take it any longer and want out.

I have the sum of $5.1Million which I and two other of my colleagues moved
from the strongroom of Col. Ghadaffi during the airstrikes which we want to
move overseas before we defect, as I wish to get married overseas and start
a new life away from all this violence as I am only 27 years old.

See Link:

http://trueslant.com/nealungerleider/2010/04/29/gadaffis-army-of-all-female-all-virgin-bodyguards/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4749476

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7801672/gaddafi_money_libyas_dictator_is_a.html

Hence I am seeking for your assistance to assist us to receive the cash on
our behalf, be informed that this transaction is safe, 100% risk free and
success guaranteed I will send more information to you about the way forward
once I hear back from you.

Yours truly.

Sgt. Mariam Ali