[Spridgets] Ethanol problem solver?

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:46:42 MDT 2011

There is a product I buy, called Heet, in a red bottle
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Fluids-and-Chemicals/Fuel-Additive-and-Cleaner/Heet/_/N-262dZ1z140kx
At work, I have a new golf cart, for getting around campus. The thing would
not start, without the engine turning over, for about 10 - 15 seconds, and
then would chug along, until I had a straight to open it up on. This was
after I put my first tank of gas into it. I added HEET, twice the amount
recommended on the bottle, and the problem went away. I have 5 bottles on
the shelf, so that each time I add fuel, I will add HEET, to counteract the
effects of the ethanol in the fuel.
YMMV.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> http://mystarbrite.com/startron//content/view/100/136/lang,en/
>
> This was passed on by somebody who swears by it.  Anybody know anything
> about
> it?  Snake oil?  Real science?

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad