[Spridgets] MG 50th

Philip Nase nases at verizon.net
Fri Jul 8 07:32:46 MDT 2011

Frankie,
That's weird we are planning to stop at the ACD Museum also.   We are also
trailering the  Sprite.  If you want we can meet somewhere on Rt 80.  We're
still deciding where to stop each night but plan to leave PA at the same  time
you leave NJ.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Jul 8, 2011, at 7:19 AM, Frankie Clarici 4th wrote:

> FYI
>
> We are leaving next sat from NJ hopefully around 6:30-7am going to be
driving
> rt80. We plan on staying somewhere between Toledo, OH and Auburn, IN.
Sunday