[Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Jul 6 15:51:42 MDT 2011

My 2002 Harley Davidson  has a plate that reads TRAN REK.   I am a train
engineer and a friend on the railroad told my Harley mechanic about a small
run in I had several years ago in the Los Angeles yard when I ran my
locomotive into a 5 well empty double stack car.  Nothing big, I just knocked
it off the rail.  They repaired it and it was back in service the next day, I
was not.  I got a month off from the railroad for that.  Soon after,  I walked
into my Harley mechanic, used by my big mouthed friend also, and was greeted
by the name "Train Wreck" which has stuck among my circle of motorcycle
friends.  The choice of personalized plate which I had been searching for
became instantly clear to me.  The lady at the DMV laughed when she handed me
the plate, saying that she thought that was a "good one".
http://tinyurl.com/3mzfc29

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 Heritage Spinger
alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com; spridgets at autox.team.net
>Sent: Wednesday, July
6, 2011 11:54 AM
>Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Freedom of expression--Guns
>
>On
the e-mail list at work two people have the surname Wankling. I don't
>suppose they are interested in personalised number plates.
>
>Weslake-Monza
1330

>In a message dated 06/07/2011 15:41:36 GMT Daylight Time,
>mdrowe at optonline.net writes:
>
>A  motorcycle guy we know named Steve Comer
wanted a name plate - Comer -
>and
>NY state wouldn't give it too him.  At
least it wasn't  Ejaculatorio.