[Spridgets] LBC Content

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:01:55 MDT 2011

If you are after reliability rather than originality, replace the fuse block
with a new one that uses spade fuses.

http://tinyurl.com/3fvchx3

This one has 8 circuits so you can add stuff like air horns or a headlight
relay, and take some load off other circuits.  If you have a driver, rather
than a show car, this is an option.  You can pick them up an most auto
supply stores for cheep.

I put one in my '77 Midget.  I still can't understand the design of not
having the headlamps on a fuse!

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*