[Spridgets] Bugeye rear spring wedges

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 06:49:23 MDT 2011

I made my own, but later found they are available off the shelf, you can
google "Leaf spring wedges". Here is a good reply to your question from the
Spritespot;
http://www.spritespot.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4537
BTW, you don't really need a full wedge. Cut some pieces of strip stock (1/2"
wide) and drill 13/32" holes on 2-3/8" centerlines and place under the spring.
Eliminate the U-Bolt, which probably won't be long enough anyway, and use a
heavy bar across the top of the spring with grade 8 bolts.
John
Fogelsville, PA