[Spridgets] Need a new TV - No LBC - No Dishwashers

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:13:46 MST 2011

I'm surprised no one has stated the vinyl sounds better than CDs.
That is usually where this path heads.

I used to have access to a bunch of old stuff, McIntosh, Klipsch,
Fischer, etc.  But I gave up all that old stuff long ago.
At one point I was selling broken Hafler (good 80s stuff) amps on
ebay.  They had matched transistors that were discontinued.  Each amp
had two mono blocks with a common power supply.  I had Hafler pre
amps, amps, tuners, etc.  All the sudden it was all gone.