[Spridgets] Dish Washer

Bob Gardner rdgard at cox.net
Mon Jan 17 13:06:22 MST 2011

We don't mind paying for a
> quality product, but on the other hand we're not in the Sub-zero,
> Viking, etc camp.  Any recommendations?

I had an OSKA from Sweden. I loved it, never scraped food and it was so
quiet you could not tell when it was running.   Paid about $600 for it and
it only lasted 20 years.  They want $600 to fix it and the guy said they are
great but you will be putting a new pump in a 20 year old machine.  A new
one was $1200!  So I got a new Whirlpool at an outlet store for $600.  Does
a good job, but is so loud that you can hear it from any room in the house.
And it said it was the extra quiet model!  BS!  It has a feature that lets
you wash in the middle of the night when you are asleep.  Good feature
because it is needed
!

Robert D. Gardner

Gardner Productions LLC