[Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 17 12:59:25 MST 2011

Yes and we've probably all seen that quality can vary, IOW a lot of good brands can put out individual products that don't work well.  I find that when I read reviews and research similar models.  I was just looking at reviews for TV soundbars last night.  I found a JVC model that had a high incidence of failures right past the 90 day warranty.  I was looking at 2 different Sony models, one that got much better ratings than another.

Unfortunately the people that capitalize on a brand name to sell cheap goods will soon lose both their sales and the value of the brand name.