[Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 10:03:12 MST 2011

Yeppers, We have a small Appliance store down the street, get all of our appliances there. We can get the same brands if we want, but he doesn't pay the overhead and advertising the big boxes do, soo it's about 15-20% less expensive. And the owner is a neighbor.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche