[Spridgets] Made in USA floormats

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 19:22:56 MST 2011

So based on feedback from this list I reluctantly dropped $200 in the continued Soave family "buy American even if it's seemingly overpriced" campaign on some Weather Tech floor mats for Lynette's American car. They are made right here in the land of small business crushing tax increases in Illinois. H0-LEE-SHEET these things are high quality. I am amazed at the fit, it's like a tight glove. They are the nicest rubber (well, polymer anyway) floormats this side of an original Bugeye. Way, way recommended.

Ron Soave
3 American cars
4 Brits
1 Bavarian