[Spridgets] L(A)JC

J Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:58:10 MST 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Shop at " Just Brits "
<shop at justbrits.com> wrote:
> << ...they are "useless", in the middle of the country, .... >>
>
> And still are in this part of the REAL 'mid-west Larry !!!

Those of actually in the "REAL mid-west" wish Chicagoland would cede
from the state and support themselves.

We have REAL work trucks out on the farms (plenty of fru-fru "trucks"
in town though), and yes you CAN get a new Ford with vinyl seats,
manual windows, and rubber flooring.  They may be "special order" but
dealers around here keep them IN STOCK.  Heck I saw one out at the
local dealer recently that even had a painted bumper instead of
chrome.