[Spridgets] L(A)JC

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 12:20:05 MST 2011

The small cruise ship has a magician and a trained talking parrot for the night club entertainment.  The magician does his tricks but the parrot has seen them all so he squaks to the audience where the various items are hidden when the magician makes them disappear.  One night the magician lights a cigarette for his trick but there is a gas leak in the ship and it blows up and sinks.  The magician is sitting in a lifeboat and the parrot says...  "OK I give up, where did you hide the ship?"