[Spridgets] Rust- proofing again

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Mon Feb 28 09:51:30 MST 2011

Can I open a branch office for your rust-proffing here on the east coast??

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.