[Spridgets] Insurance -- again!

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 09:31:51 MST 2011

My insurer (Erie Insurance) steered me to American Collectors Insurance for my 74 Midget. I have no complaints but lately would rather not have all of the restrictions of classic insurance. After asking again, Erie said they would include the Midget on my regular policy with an agreed value if I presented a professional appraisal. I may follow through this spring even if just to find out the cost.
John
Fogelsville, PA