[Spridgets] Personalized LBC plate question

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sun Feb 27 16:19:17 MST 2011

Hello ,

     I have ONE Washington State '66 plate, (actually the '63 plate
     but with the '66 endorsement sticker). That way I don't have to
     have a front plate at all. the limitations are the usual --to
     from, and in parades shows and events, plus a couple of "outs"
     namely... for testing purposes... (it's always a test to see if
     it will get me home again, eh? ) and " for the pleasure of others
     without recompense"... since people smile when they see it, and
     I don't charge for looking, I figure that fits, and I've never
     been stopped because of the plate, or questioned about it by the
     constabulary.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says If an emergency, notify: I put DOCTOR. Whats my mother going to do?