[Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question

Bug Eye a61bugeye at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 10:27:13 MST 2011

Dave,

I know a lot of people here in Washington with collector plates and
have never
herd of any one being pulled over and questioned about the limits
of there
license. I have a Bugeye and found a 1960 plate at a swap meet BES
609. This
will be my first full summer of driving so I may find out about the
limitations.

Bill W
Puyallup, Wa.