[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 45, Issue 65

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 10:45:31 MST 2011

When the Whisky Shop sent a package to my door they used UPS.
Totally legal and fairly inexpensive.
When Royal Mile Whisky in Edinburgh sent me a package it came (IIRC) by DHL.
Again inexpensive and timely.
There are many better options than the USPS for these things.
Oh - and if you have an employed nephew or niece living and working in
Scotland they might not mind doing a little shopping for you...
Especially if you ask around Christmas - hey it worked for me...

Rick (Islay the best or Speyside?) Bastedo