[Spridgets] Help wanted - off topic

Steven Guterman an5.sprite at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 10:06:19 MST 2011

The book has a lot of good common sense, unfortunately it often goes against
the ego of the CEO.  I witnessed this first hand when a firm I worked for
gave everyone the book toread in an attempt to make a "good" company
"great".  He liked the idea of a great company, especially one that is paid
to be great with a high stock multiple, but just could not walk the walk so
the experiment failed.

Egos and quarterly profits often get in the way of it all.

Steve