[Spridgets] Madison, WI

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Sat Feb 26 08:40:38 MST 2011

>From Wikipedia:
A democratic republic is a type of republic where the people elect their
representatives and may engage in some forms of popular referendums.
Examples include the United States of America.

Democracy is a form of political organization in which all people, through
consensus (consensus democracy), direct referendum (direct democracy), or
elected representatives (representative democracy) exercise equal control
over the matters which affect their interests.