[Spridgets] Off topic posts

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 15:08:36 MST 2011

OK, I was ready to kinda let the topic dwindle and you go calling BS.
If anything I posted is BS please let us all know, in detail, what is
so I can either be corrected or debate the issue.
I'd like the opportunity to back up my opinions with facts.

I am baffled that you would complain about the topic and then
participate in such a way.

You are a lawyer?  I'm not.  Educate me.  A wise man welcomes
correction and I'm trying to become wiser everyday.

If you really don't want to debate, I understand.  But, if that is the
case then please stop throwing jabs like that.

I'm going camping and shooting guns with a bunch of my dual sport
rider friends.  Take your time and prepare a good case.
Or, let it drop.  At this point let it drop might be best, though,
especially if you are an attorney.  Things like this can be construed
as "legal advise".

I, too, would much rather read about (or delete) Spridgets, Minis,
Miata seats, etc.  I think we can both agree on that.

Everyone else with off topic questions or comments can continue to
send them off list.