[Spridgets] New MINI Forum...My test drive of the Mini Clubman and your opinions.

Dean Swanson d.swanson at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 25 07:13:06 MST 2011

When I bought my 2010 Clubman (non-S) in Feb '10 I specified I wanted the
all-season 15" tires (not run-flats), so my car DID come with a space-saver
spare and jack. Supposedly the MINI donut spare will NOT fit over the S or
JCW big front brake rotor/caliper, so if your flat is on the front the spare
goes on the back and the back tire has to move to the front.

I have opted to change my oil at 5000 miles/6-month (MINI brand oil and
filter) - I see it as cheap insurance, I hope to keep my MINI for +10
years....My local dealer has internet coupons for $69.99 oil changes if you
don't want to change your own.