[Spridgets] If you happen to be in the Philly area...

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 05:13:21 MST 2011

One cool thing is they have monthly "demonstration days" where they take some
of the cars out for a run.  The thing I found astonishing was that one guy
owned all these cars.  Apparently, neurosurgery pays pretty well.  My favorite
part was an original Cobra Daytona coupe (1 of 6) within 10 ft of an original
Corvette Grand Sport (1 of 5).  Here's the website:
http://www.simeonefoundation.org/

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo