[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm plus Off topic posts - guns

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 25 03:00:58 MST 2011

Herb,
I have been through this before on this list and will not go through it
again.
Most gun owners have their own opinions and voice them loudly with a gun at
their side.  I have mine and have exercised the same right to speak without
a gun.
If any-one is shot it is done by a gun owner.
Possibly to assuage your conscience, I will repeat, Some people have a
professional need for guns.

I know what I think of many gun owners, they all seem to know what they
think of me.

I have said my piece and as far as I am concerned, the subject is over.

Regards,

Guy R Day