[Spridgets] Off topic posts

BJNoSHOV8 bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 18:47:10 MST 2011

I think this is part of the off topic conversation that some people
objected to.  Certainly this is a serious subject and shouldn't be taken
lightly.  My guess is that even if you did something like this and
managed to not be convicted of something, you would probably wish you
had not done it due to all of the trouble and expense it would put you
through.

If a person is attacked and they are in fear for their life, then I
personally believe that they should do whatever it takes to survive.
You're probably better off to be scrutinized for your actions than if
you were buried.  Each person can decide how far they want to go to be
prepared to defend themselves, but as I mentioned before everyone can
take steps to reduce the chances of being in such a situation in the
first place.