[Spridgets] Let's Talk About Jet Ski's

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 15:59:23 MST 2011

I started riding in 1982 and bought the big ol' yeller 550 standup jetski.  We
pioneered it in So Cal.  I rode with some of the best growing up.  Great time!
I continued to ride for 20 years (stand ups, not sea sofas) and finally sold my
550 and 750 stand-ups after I found no one to ride with and no waves in WA.
Good times!  I still want to jump on one whenever I see a large wake.  Now that
I'm in SC, I'm really thinking about getting another standup.  I hear they have
850s now!
You asked for it!

 Edward Perez
Summerville, SC