[Spridgets] Off topic posts *AND* LBC content!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:22:45 MST 2011

You know...  I never did get a *good* answer to my question about getting at
the last few bolts that hold the dash in place.  Or maybe I did and just
didn't understand it...  Anyway,
I'll interrupt at this point to ask again....   How the hell do I get to the
bolts (2?) to the driver's side of the tranny tunnel.  I cannot lay on my
back in that car unless I want to have back surgery. I'm still trying to get
my back working again after taking out the 2 bolts on the passenger's
side!!  This is the only thing I lack to getting the tub completely stripped
and ready for sanding and painting!!  The weather is finally starting to
cooperate and now the car has me stopped dead!  I gotta get the damn dash
off!!!

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the spinal stenosis....

P.S. Obligator gun stuff.....
FWIW, derf is right about firearm owners.  Nuts getting their hands on
firearms is exactly why we own self defense weapons to begin with!!  We
would LOVE to have tougher restrictions on the crazy people's ability to
purchase guns!!  The problem as I see it is defining who is crazy and who is
not!  There are people out there who would not legally qualify as "crazy"
whom you wouldn't want to get their hands on a butter knife!

As the anthropologists say, "When Atl-Atls are outlawed, only outlaws will
have Atl-Atls."