[Spridgets] The NEW (er) Mini

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:45:59 MST 2011

One of the guys on my soccer team got knocked out while playing last
season.  He was only out for a few seconds but he didn't know where he
was when he got up.  It took him a few seconds to regain his
composure.  He refused to let us call an ambulance (he is a Dr., they
make the worst patients).  We did talk him into letting one of us
drive him home.  We decided I would drive him and his car to his place
and make sure he got in and told his wife what was going on, and
another guy would follow us and drive me back to the complex and my
car.  When he remembered where he parked we walked over and there sat
a relatively new Mazdaspeed 3.  I only drove it for a short while but
it was pretty impressive for a little hatchback.  It wasn't an Evo but
you might say it was in between Corolla and Evo, with styling that
might be better than the Evo.