[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 23 18:20:12 MST 2011

Our legal system affords the criminal far more rights than the victim. In my case, if someone should force the lock on the gate to my enclosed front porch, then open the door to my house, they will be met by two irate rottweilers and a pair of pissed off pit bulls. I seriously doubt that there would be much left that requires shooting, but it is nice to know that I am allowed to, should it be necessary.

Kate