[Spridgets] No LBC--Rock video

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 16:50:38 MST 2011

Hey, some of you guys are into really great Rock.B  Here is a video that my
son's professional rock band made.B  Son Andy is the drummer.B  The players
are not beaters and bangers, but all are trained musicians, in their mid to
late 20's and all of them in hog heaven.B  8^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruHq_I4c9_A&feature=related

--David C. (Proud papa and ex rock n' roll drummer)
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.