[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 15:35:48 MST 2011

We were in a local fast food restaurant a few years ago, standing in line to order food.  There was a long line at this particular time and I noticed the guy standing behind me was wearing jeans,  normal shirt, and a Glock on his belt.  I didn't see a badge but I wasn't going to look him over from head to toe, that would be a bit obvious.  I couldn't tell that anybody else in the whole place even noticed him.  When we got ready to leave I noticed a local Constable's car parked in the parking lot, probably his car.