[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 23 12:49:24 MST 2011

No offense intended, but that is about the goofiest law I have ever heard of. What good is an unloaded weapon? "Excuse me, Mr. Criminal, but would you mind not shooting me until I have time to load my weapon and chamber a round?" I don't hardly think so!

In Nevada, you can openly carry your properly loaded pistol without a permit. You may also keep a fully loaded weapon concealed within your vehicle. With a CCW permit, you may carry your loaded weapon concealed on your person where it is actually able to do some good, should it be necessary.

Kate