[Spridgets] Springfield Military Spec

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:21:54 MST 2011

I have to say I am not impressed with the XD.  I have heard that the
XD-m is better, but I saw one fail catastrophically at an IDPA match a
couple years ago.  The guy was able to get it unloaded, but after that
the slide would not move at all.  He ended up having to send it back
to Springfield for repair.  Personally I really like my Beretta 92fs.
It has plenty of effective safety features (arguably more than any of
the above) and is the most reliable pistol I have ever shot.  I have
over 5000 rounds through this gun with 0 malfunctions.  I have shot it
dirty, sandy, wet, full of straw, and so heavily oiled that the SO
next to me was getting spray on his glasses.  It goes bang every time.
 Not as accurate as a 1911, but much more reliable.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Springfield 1911 Military Spec
>
> Springfield XD (an improvement over the Glock. .  more safety features).
>
> Glock 19 with 15 round clip. . .
>
> Ruger Red Hawk 44 Mag pistol (used for boar hunting in California).
>
> I used to load my rounds for the 44 for boar hunting.  I went with the
Ruger

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/jdinnis@gmail.com