[Spridgets] parts cleaning

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 15:32:17 MST 2011

Leo,

I have tried a tumbler. Walnut shell takes for ever and get stuck in the
threads.
The pyramid shaped media works well on flat rusty and other parts.
It did round off the threads on the few bolts i put in to experiment with.
So i did not do any of the bolts i was going to use on my car.
There was enough depth left in the threads that it may not have been a
problem.
I ordered a bunch of the bolts from the UK. A friend got them and sent them.
He got them at there local store cheaper then the usual vendors sell them.

Vigil