[Spridgets] Got myself a valentine present - no LBC, but car related

kgb at frontiernet.net kgb at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 16 16:27:38 MST 2011

I found a treasure trove on Craig's List yesterday. I just bought a 4.0 high output engine with 5 speed and 14,000 documented miles, and extra automatic, three doors, all with opening wing windows, and a new front end for my tribe of Jeeps. The parts car containing the engine and 5 speed also has the 4WD actuator that I have needed for my Cherokee.

When my daughter visits this summer, I will be busy getting all my cars fixed the way I want them. She is even going to paint the Midget while here, weather permitting. Any listers in the Portland area, please forgive me if I put in a shameless plug for my youngest daughter, who has owned her own body and fabrication shop for about 12 years. I know she'll do a good job for you, but if you mention her mother you might like the price even better.

Kate