[Spridgets] Bronze Truck

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 20:22:54 MST 2011

I remember a Chevy dealer that had a new Corvette in inventory in that color
and for the life of them they could not sell it.

I was in tech sales with MCI at the time, before I became a manager in an
engineering department for long haul fiber circuits . . and we were working
with the dealership.  . and others in the area.  So I would notice how that
Vette would not get any interest.  I heard they later sent it to another
dealer where it probably continued to sit, or they decided to have it
sprayed in a different color.

A friend of mine bought a 350 Z, late model used in that color and was
bragging about the great deal he got.  I wonder why?

Kirk