[Spridgets] No LBC .....BB kitty is in home hospice enjoying every good day : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:42:39 MST 2011

BB's blockage was cancer and it went into at least one node which was also
removed. The big expensive animal hospital's doctor said it could come back
soon or a long time from now and that strange things have happened such as
it not coming back for many many many months or even longer. This special
hospital cost a small fortune for surgery which was very successful I am
grateful that BB is now comfortable. Although the doctors are pushing for
chemo, especally the oncologist ($$$ hint $$$ hint) but BB is 15 years old
and only 3 lbs, she was always small but now about 1/2 her normal weight
with her illness so I will not put her through chemo. When it is time I will
let BB go, I hope she gains strength and can make it till spring so she can
enjoy the outdoors. My regular vet who has nothing to do with the big
hospital and has a very small clinic thought I made the right choice not
doing chemo. He was so sweet giving me his cell number when BB is ready to
cross over the bridge and I will be there for her. Until then, I will love
her, keep her comfortable and of course pray for her. I think I am going to
be OK knowing my vet will help me with this.
Thanks for everyone's kind messages, I will make sure BB's end of life is as
beautiful as her beginning.
Lin
Me and BB picture:
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/Deep-Pink-Sprite/me_BB