[Spridgets] Weather... or not...

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 1 18:33:49 MST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Fornal
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 6:16 PM
To: Shop at Just Brits
Cc: Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Weather... or not...

After all the people that that Arkansas A-hole displaced out of their homes
(through eminent domain) to build his monstrosity. It would make me laugh
for a week, if the League tells him that Dallas is too far north, for them
to ever hold another Superbowl in his stadium.
Would you believe they found 500 IDIOTS, that paid $200 each, to stand
outside the stadium to watch the game. I HOPE AGAINST HOPE that the weather
stays like this, to help them enjoy the game even more!!
LOL