[Spridgets] 60 RHD Bugeye For Sale

CAWS52803 at aol.com CAWS52803 at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 18:39:52 MST 2011

I bought this beautiful red car in 1987.  British Motor Industry Heritage
certificate states built Oct 3-5 1960 and dispatched Mar 9, 1961.  Has
forward hinged fiberglass bonnet.  Rebuilt 1275 Transmission and new 1300 Long
Engine installed 1993.  In storage for 10 years and in 2006 I redid all brakes,
clutch and fuel lines and components.  Everything goes with it including
tonneau, top, side curtains, canvas cover and original British Registration
papers.  Never used in rain or inclement weather.  Hate to sell, but ready to
roll.  Contact me for further info and photos.
Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC