[Spridgets] Condensers

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:09:52 MST 2011

Are you aware that when you open one up like that you let out all the
little microfarads that are in there??  It's almost impossible to get the
little buggers back in there again!  Also, if your car is a concours
restoration you will want NOS microfarads though you might get by
substituting some NOS coulombs per volt.

Cheers!!
Jim