[Spridgets] Carb sysn

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Wed Aug 31 14:33:52 MDT 2011

At 09:29 AM 8/31/2011, PPP wrote:
>In my opinion, the best synching tool is the S.U. kit with the 2 wires.

I should have mentioned that I have the sticks (wires) too. Think I
bought them from PPP.

The motorcycle type manometer balancing devices should work too.
Would need port taps properly placed for them to work with SU's.

A MAF between the carbs would only show that air is flowing, but how
would that tell if they are balanced?

I like Guy's reasoning on this subject - GO FOR IT - he says! Ya,
that's the spirit!

Jeff, too much time day dreaming?? Is that possible?? LOL

Dean, thanks for the circuits. I'll study them. I'm a civil engineer
so wires are pipes and transistors are valves, etc - right?

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/