[Spridgets] FW: Engine dilemma??

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Aug 31 14:24:46 MDT 2011

I bought a pair of H6s for my BN2 Le Mans restoration from them for half what
the catalogs want from them.  Had to wait over 3 months for them due to parts
supply problems on their part.  The wait was worth it.  They are almost too
pretty to put on the car.  If you do order from them, make sure you download
Skype because you will be on the phone to England for several phone calls to
check on the progress of your carbs.  Mine were assigned to one guy at the
factory.  The customer service rep that answered the phone always had to
consult with my assembler about the progress of the build.  Since the car was
far from restored (still is) waiting was not a problem.  Not the way to go if
you have no patience though.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2