[Spridgets] Re Engine Dillema??

Kurt Appley kmappley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:19:19 MDT 2011

Well, Jay's response is kinda what I expected but personally I kinda like a
nice running 10CC. I have receipts on the 948 for all that was done and
compression is between 153 and 155. I can understand scepticism on engine
rebuilds but in life a little trust has to be exercised now and then. The
10CG and 1500 I got from an acquaintance whom I trusted. The 948 came out of
my BE cause I felt the "need for speed" ( still not sure that was the right
move). Anyway was hoping to find someone interested in 1 or 2 and willing to
take the rest.

Kurt.