[Spridgets] Rust prevention

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Tue Aug 30 17:15:22 MDT 2011

I have just given parts a good coating of engine oil, 30wt or heavier and wrapped them in a oily rag.  They have done well for several years.  However our humidity is rarely over 60% with a smaller temperature range.

Bob Kitterer and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage