[Spridgets] FW: Hurricane Irene and our East Coast friends...

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Fri Aug 26 18:17:07 MDT 2011

Ed can you host these I just got them from my nephew at ft Brag. He recently

got back from Afghanistan and now will be helping with the storm. These were

just taken, they are crazy.

Thanks gotta go I just tied my Sprite down as per your suggestion and off to

screw 2x4's to my brothers trailer & shed.

Lin

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Near Ft Brag 2. Send by Justin US Army soldier..jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Near Ft Brag 3. Send by Justin US Army soldier..jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Near Ft Brag. Send by Justin US Army soldier..jpg]