[Spridgets] Lobster offer

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Aug 26 11:52:22 MDT 2011

You all ever get these "offers"?......

"Take a few minutes out of your day to earn a $100 Gift Card
for a simple survey completion. Let us know what you think of
the menu, service, prices, dining rooms, and more. Help us mold
the future and improve the stores. $100 for you to snack on for a few
minutes. Limited time Red Lobster survey:
<link snipped>
Red Lobster wants to know what you think. Best dishes? How
was the service? Fresh and hot seafood? Let us know and get
$100 to spend on your next visit.
            Thanks from Red Lobster Survey's."

Funny thing is, I DO have something to say.  It goes like this....
EVERYTIME my wife and I have eaten there, we have gotten violently
sick!   (3 times in 30 years of wedded bliss)

The last thing I want is $100 worth of that crap, but i would like to
tell them.  Have you seen they're Lobster Roll??  It's cat food in a
soft taco shell.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I hope the North Atlantic lobstas will
survive the storm.

Peter C