[Spridgets] 1979 MG Midget for sale

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 08:18:10 MDT 2011

A coupla notes on your listing.

Do you have a big dog?  I imagine that's how the bite out of the driver's
headrest happened.
With that list of work done on the car, why is it still in that condition?
Thanks for taking lots of parts out of the car and disassembling them so the
pics can be clearer.
Col. Bogey March is a nice touch.  I was streaming music at the time and
couldn't figure out what happened.

It is actually a very good listing, with a lot of pics and honest info.
That is what makes for a good eBayer.  You should have no trouble selling
it, and then it is a good candidate for an OSHIT weekend.

I wish I had a garage!

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*